Treating prostate disease with alternative methods is a lengthy process. Unlike drugs, folk remedies gently act on the pathological focus, without causing side effects. It is advisable to use healing recipes in the early stages of the development of prostate adenoma, prostatitis in men. Learn about folk methods of eliminating inflammation and benign prostate neoplasms.
Medicinal plants for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Non-traditional methods of therapy play the role of assistants, employees of classical medicine. Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma help to strengthen and consolidate the effect of taking medication, reduce the intensity of clinical manifestations. The great advantage of alternative methods is that they can be used at home using the cheapest components. So, for the treatment of prostatitis, prostate adenoma, healers recommend:
- Tincture of aspen bark. Normalizes urination, relieves inflammation and itching. Pour 6 tablespoons of dry bark or aspen buds with medical alcohol or high-quality vodka. Remove the composition in a cool place for two weeks. After the specified period, strain the infusion and take a teaspoon before the main meals. The duration of treatment for inflammation, prostate adenoma - a month.
- Drink based on garlic and lemon. The tool normalizes the size of the prostate and returns the potency. Dilute the juice of one lemon with a glass of warm water. Then, using a special press, squeeze 2 cloves of garlic into the composition and add a teaspoon of honey. The drink should be drunk at once. The duration of treatment is 14 days. You can take the drink again after a week.
- pumpkin seeds. In the treatment of prostate adenoma, prostatitis, seed kernels are used. They are rich in zinc and have a positive effect on men's health. Dry the raw product, peel it, and then grind it in a meat grinder. Add honey to the resulting mass and form balls with a diameter of 1-2 cm. Folk remedies for the treatment of adenoma, inflammation of the prostate, use three times a day before meals. Do not chew or swallow balls. The course lasts one month.
- A broth made from asparagus. Rinse and grind the product, and then pour 200 ml of water. Boil composition for 10 minutes. The resulting drink is taken at 10 ml every four hours. A decoction of asparagus should be treated for a month.
- Infusion of bark and hazel leaves. Collect twigs together with leaves in early spring, dry. Pour a tablespoon of the dry mixture with 200 ml of boiling water and leave for 40 minutes. Strain the drink and drink a quarter cup 2-3 times a day. It is necessary to be treated with an infusion for 20 days.
Herbs for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Phytotherapy helps reduce the negative effects of taking chemicals. A significant disadvantage of this treatment is the need for an individual selection of medicinal plants and dosages. In addition, you need to understand the issue of periodicity, the features of harvesting medicinal herbs. In the treatment of prostatitis, prostate adenoma, plants with antimicrobial properties are necessarily involved. Phytotherapy of diseases of the prostate is carried out:
- celandine. Pour a spoonful of dry leaves of the plant with 250 ml of hot water and leave to soak for 4 hours. Strain the resulting composition and consume 1 tbsp. l. before the main meals for a month.
- Ivan Tea. Pour a teaspoon of dry shredded plants with a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Take a folk remedy for prostatitis and prostate adenoma twice a day on an empty stomach. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks.
- nettle root. Pour a handful of dry raw materials with 350 ml of water and boil for 15 minutes, then leave for 2 hours. Divide the resulting composition into three doses and drink half an hour before meals. The duration of treatment is two months.
- burdock root. 2 TBSP. l. Put the dry crushed component in half a liter of boiling water, boil over low heat for 15 minutes, and then insist for half an hour. Take 100 ml before the main meals. It takes 1. 5-2 years to be treated with burdock root.
Recipes from onion skins
Regular use of recipes based on this plant increases the chances of recovery from prostatitis, prostate adenoma. Folk remedies with onion peel can be used as an adjunct to other methods of treating prostate diseases. Recipes containing this component help to eliminate inflammation, swelling and pain, as well as increase the body's resistance to the negative effects of external factors. Traditional medicine offers the following options for using onion skins to treat prostatitis and prostatic adenoma:
- Rinse the main ingredient (jar) and boil in a liter and a half of water for 5 minutes. Then leave the remedy for half an hour. Take the composition of 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 4 weeks.
- Mix 200g of onion peel with 100g of hazel leaves. Pour the composition with 500 ml of water at room temperature, then boil for 8 minutes. Strained mixture to take a tablespoon before main meals. The duration of treatment is one month.
The product contains a large amount of zinc. This microelement is useful for men's health, as it promotes the production of testosterone, activates spermatogenesis and normalizes the balance of sex hormones (androgens). Walnuts also contain the most powerful antioxidant, tocopherol. The presence of magnesium and potassium in the composition of the product has a positive effect on the work of the cardiovascular system. Treatment of prostate adenoma with folk remedies with walnuts is carried out according to the following recipes:
- Mix 10g of crushed product with the same amount of raw pumpkin seeds. Grind the dry mixture in a coffee grinder. Season the walnut mass with a spoonful of honey. Take a folk remedy in small portions with green tea three times a day. The duration of treatment is not limited.
- Pour 300 g of unripe walnut shell with a liter of medicinal alcohol. Close the container tightly and keep in a dark place for 2 weeks. Strain the finished tincture and consume 25-30 drops 3-4 times a day. Treat with this remedy for at least a month.
Juice from prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Despite its simplicity, this tool helps to get good results. In alternative medicine, co-treatment plays a special role. Thus, the naturopathy of Rudolf Breuss found wide distribution. The technique is based on the daily intake of infusions of herbs and vegetable juices. The naturopath claims that when treating tumor processes, "the neoplasm dies from exhaustion", while the body receives all the substances necessary for normal functioning. The following recipes are considered effective:
- Mix asparagus juice with cucumber, beet, carrot and take without strict frequency. It is recommended to drink at least 600ml of the mixture daily. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Finely chop the parsley, squeeze the juice through cheesecloth. The resulting liquid should be taken 5-10 ml before the main meals. The course of treatment lasts a month.
- Take 1 kg of black elderberries and sugar. Pass the fruit through a juicer, add sugar. Put the product on the fire and bring to a boil. Pour the prepared juice into prepared sterilized jars and pasteurize for 20 minutes. Use the remedy for a tablespoon right after waking up. The duration of treatment is 1. 5 weeks.
Folk remedies for prostate adenoma, prostatitis are extremely useful, but if you combine their use with performing special exercises, you can achieve a significant improvement in the condition. It is recommended to do therapeutic exercises in the morning. To warm up, it is suggested to massage the perineum in a circular motion for about 5 minutes, after which you can begin the basic exercises:
- Lie on your back and stretch your arms along your body. Lean slightly on your feet, bend your knees while drawing your limbs towards your stomach. Back to the starting position. Do 12-15 repetitions. The number of approaches is 2.
- Take a horizontal position, straighten your arms along the body. Bend your limbs, bind your feet. Slowly spread your knees as wide as possible. Return to the starting position and slightly tighten your limbs. Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
- While standing, do flat squats while stretching your arms out in front of you. When returning to the starting position, the legs are not fully straightened. Do 2-3 sets of 6 reps.
- While lying on your stomach, place your arms along your torso. Bend your right leg at the knee and slowly raise it, then lower it. Repeat the same exercise for the lower left limb. Perform 6-12 reps. The number of approaches is 2.
- Starting position: sitting on the buttocks on the floor with your legs straight, back straight. Try to move forward without using your hands. You need to "walk" on your buttocks for 5 minutes.
- Stand up. Bend the right lower limb at the knee joint and raise the thigh parallel to the floor. Do the same for the left leg. Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
Bee products for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
In diseases of the prostate, regular consumption of honey, propolis, pollen is recommended. Bee products have a beneficial effect on the body. So, honey has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take one tablespoon of this product daily. Podmor Bee is a unique tool that allows you to reduce the growth of cells in the tissues of the prostate. Propolis is used as a natural antibiotic. Treatment of adenoma with folk remedies based on bee products is carried out according to the following recipes:
- 40 g of propolis insist in a glass of pure alcohol until the raw materials are completely dissolved. Add cocoa butter to the composition (for 0. 1 g of the product 2 g of oil). Form candles from the resulting substance. Enter a suppository at night. The duration of treatment is 3 months.
- Pour a tablespoon of dead bees with a glass of vodka and leave for 2 weeks. Strain the finished tincture and take 15 drops three times a day before meals. It should be treated with a folk remedy for at least a month.
- Take 250ml juniper infusion and add a similar amount of licorice. Add 500 ml of flower honey to the composition. Leave the product on for 3 hours. Take a folk remedy for half a cup twice a day before meals. The duration of treatment is one month.
Baths for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Hydrotherapy has a positive effect on the muscles of the prostate. It is necessary to carry out the treatment while observing temperature restrictions. The doctor will help determine the allowable rate. With acute prostatitis, you can not heat water above 35 ° C. Chronic inflammation can be treated in a hot bath. The question of the admissibility of hydrotherapy in tumor processes is controversial.
Some folk healers allow patients to take hot baths and even a steam bath, explaining their position that these procedures have the effect of hyperthermia. It is known that tumor cells die when exposed to high temperatures for a long time. Nevertheless, it is highly undesirable to engage in such treatment methods due to the high risk of overheating. At home, you can take sitz baths with an acceptable water temperature:
- softwood. Pour 200-250 ml of boiling water over 200-250 g of dry, chopped fir branches and leave for 2-3 hours. Pour the finished composition into the previously prepared water. It is necessary to take such a bath for 15 minutes, not forgetting to massage the perineum with a soft washcloth. The procedure should be carried out twice a week for a month.
- Herbs. Pour 5 liters of boiling water over 100 g of lavender and leave to steep for 15 minutes. Strain the finished composition, pour it into the bath. Perform a water procedure for 10 minutes, remembering to massage the perineum. The course consists of 10 sessions.
- Turpentine. Heat the water to 37 ° C and pour it into the bath. Add turpentine emulsion (20 ml to 200 ml of water). The duration of a session is 10 minutes. The course of treatment is 10 procedures.
Microclysters for prostatitis
The advantage of anorectal administration of drugs is their direct entry into the prostate without losing some of the beneficial properties under the influence of gastric juice. Microclysters have an antiseptic effect, improve intestinal motility and facilitate bowel movements, which is extremely important for patients with prostatitis and prostatic adenoma. The therapeutic effect is achieved after 10 procedures. The preparation of mixtures is carried out according to the following rules:
- Herbal decoctions based on calendula, chamomile, St. John's wort, oak bark are poured with boiling water (a tablespoon per glass of water) and infused for half an hour. Then 20 ml of dimexide is added to the composition. The mixture is cooled to 38-40°C.
- Alcoholic solutions. Dilute 5 ml infusion of one of the herbs mentioned above in 100 ml of water. Warm the solution to 38°C.
- Oil. Sea buckthorn, eucalyptus, castor and other oils are injected into the rectum in a volume of 30-50 ml without additional impurities.
Before proceeding to the introduction of the therapeutic composition, it is necessary to make a cleansing enema in a volume of 200-300 ml. After completing the preliminary stage, you should collect the healing mixture in a children's enema and inject the solution into the rectum. The volume of fluid injected is extremely small in order to induce spontaneous bowel movements. Because of this, there is no need to run to the toilet. It is best to do the enema before bed.
Suppositories from folk remedies
Rectal suppositories are the most preferred form of medication for treating inflammation and prostate adenomas. In this case, biologically active substances, bypassing the acidic environment of the stomach, get directly into the affected organ. Traditional medicine knows many recipes for making rectal suppositories, among which the following deserve special attention:
- Mix 90 g rye flour with 1 tsp. honey and a tablespoon of grated chicken egg. Form suppositories from the resulting mixture. Put the candles in the fridge for an hour. Before use, the suppository should be slightly warmed to room temperature, and then inserted into the anus. It is recommended to use two candles a day. The duration of treatment is one month.
- To 30 g sea buckthorn juice 20 g anise powder, a little rye flour, so you can knead the dough. Put the formed cake in a glass jar and pour 25 g of sunflower oil. Twice a day pinch off a small piece of dough and form a candle out of it. Ready-made suppository for insertion into the anus. The duration of treatment is one month.